Image of the day

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Poll

2020 President - NO COMMENTS (take to Politics Forum)

Results
Previous Polls

Need Help?

Hey Bill B.!

Started by ccanelos, 09/03/2003 02:51PM
Posted 09/03/2003 02:51PM Opening Post
I heard you were looking for me. How ya doin' my friend?
clc

Sweet the coming on
Of grateful evening mild; then silent night
With this her solemn bird and this fair moon,
And these the gems of heaven, her starry train.
--John Milton

Posted 09/03/2003 06:26PM #1
I've been around, Bill, I've just been hanging out in the photography-related forums -- much nicer environment over there! A friend forwarded your comment to me so I thought I'd stop in and say hello.

P&R&P long ago lost its appeal for me. Have been sorry to see it degenerate into such a vituperous morass. It's become impossible to have a useful conversation there. It's a shame really, there used to be some really stimulating, challenging and useful discussions there. I miss it.

Better skies lately - YES! We've actually been doing a lot of observing out here, imagine that! Our club had a great public Mars watch with about 200 public viewers attending and the local community college observatory is reporting attendance in the thousands over the last two weeks - holy mackerel! A group of our club members also had the pleasure of an observing session at Yerkes Observatory - way cool! Other than that I've been working on the A.L. Herschel list whenever I get a chance to get away from Suburbia.

What have you been up to lately?
regards,
Christine

Sweet the coming on
Of grateful evening mild; then silent night
With this her solemn bird and this fair moon,
And these the gems of heaven, her starry train.
--John Milton