pileated woodpecker

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

the future of America

Started by Sheldon L. Cooper, Ph.D., 04/18/2012 01:34PM
Posted 04/18/2012 01:34PM Opening Post
thanks, Astromart, for sharing a glimpse into the future. under a Romney - Palin administration, there will not be any dissenting opinions allowed - ernie spragg fresno ca
Posted 04/18/2012 01:55PM | Edited 04/18/2012 01:59PM #1
Ernie Spragg said:

thanks, Astromart, for sharing a glimpse into the future. under a Romney - Palin administration, there will not be any dissenting opinions allowed - ernie spragg fresno ca

I'm not really sure what to make of your comment. I didn't realize Romney selected Palin as VP?

It is pretty clear things are falling apart under Obama though. The economy continues to sputter, government agencies like the GSA and defense department frivolously spend our tax dollars, and now due to poor leadership even once glorious agencies like the Secret Service are becoming an embarrassment. The "company culture" of this administration is horrible and it shows.
Posted 04/18/2012 02:16PM #2
Please remove Ernie's comment.

Signed,,

Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
Posted 04/18/2012 03:10PM | Edited 04/18/2012 03:12PM #3
Ha ha! And I was under the impression that history has shown that it is the far left governments that quash dissenting opinions, take over the media, newspapers, and private industry. You know, guys like Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao, and myriad other tin-pot communist governments in Africa and Central America. Oh yeah, and our own dimmicrats like Nancy and Hillary wanting to control the airwaves with the "Fairness Act", control those horrible blogs.

I guess Ernie's experience is different.