When is enough ENOUGH!

Started by dmatulis, 09/01/2010 02:41PM
Posted 09/01/2010 02:41PM Opening Post
Ok, the feds have ruined the economy, barrowed the future of our children's children's children and not they what to force us to pay down the deficit by forcing us to us our IRA/401k funds to by government garbage bonds! Is there any intelligence in the federal government! So is this when we use our 2nd ammendment rights for the purpose it was designed for? Holy Cow, the race to dismantle the nation has never been at this pace.

Doug Matulis
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I need something to put here, can you help? wink "
Posted 09/01/2010 03:03PM #1
Doug Matulis said:

So is this when we use our 2nd ammendment rights for the purpose it was designed for?

Doug:

What do you think the 2nd Amendment was designed for?

Jim
Posted 09/01/2010 06:09PM | Edited 09/01/2010 06:10PM #2
I guess you were a bit irritated when you wrote that post. wink I assume you mean this:
http://moneymorning.com/2010/01/27/retirement-plans/

Well, that's nothing compared to what was bandied about a few years ago, which was nothing short of a complete takeover of our 401K's. There's trillions of dollars in 401K's and IRA's and such, and the liberals in our government just can't stand it that they can't get their greedy little hands on it. (IIRC, Jesse Jackson once tried to promote a 25% "surcharge" on all retirement funds. His plan was to get the money when you contributed to it.) We cannot ever let our guard down with these people. Health care reform is a case in point, which was really one huge $300+ billion dollar tax increase in disguise.

David E