Image of the day

Captured by
John Greenlee

Sadr part two

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Where to get T-adaptor?

Started by Jianhuachu, 01/04/2004 01:36PM
Posted 01/04/2004 01:36PM Opening Post
Where do your guys order T-adaptors that connect the T-ring to the 2" drawtube? Astrophysics sells a set for $55 (T-ring included). Is there any cheaper ones available on the market? Thanks for viewing my post.

Posted 01/04/2004 04:35PM #1
Thank you Eric. What I need is not the T-ring but the "T-adaptor" The T-adaptor screw onto the T-ring at one end and insert into the eyepiece tube of the telescope at the other.