My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

My Wife

Started by 1953, 01/17/2012 05:30PM
Posted 02/04/2012 05:41PM #10
Jeff,

I do not know what to say other than be strong for her, she needs you.

Brian
Posted 03/14/2012 11:04PM #11
Jeff Blazey said:

Please pray for my wife Rachel whose undergoing treatment for stage IV melanoma.

Also pray that I may be strong and take good care of her.

Jeff

Just saw this (since I don't regularly scroll down to the bottom of the Astromart forums). I'll say a prayer for you today.

Sincerely,
Father Joe Babendreier

In lumine tuo videbimus lumen.

8O Home-made 10” Dob / Home-made 4” refractor

EPs: Konig 32mm (1.25") / Zhumell WF 30mm (2") / Nagler 13mm T1 / Orion Sirius Plossls 25 & 10mm / Zhumell Plossl 9 mm / Meade MA 9mm
Posted 04/28/2012 09:45AM #12
Need another special prayer that her scans this Wednesday will show improvement after her immuno-therapy and that she can be admitted to a PD-1 inhibitor trial.

But I want to also offer thanks for your past support and prayers. This is a tense time.

And I give thanks to God for his blessings and that we live in a time and place where there are some amazing treatments available as well as being developed. Thank you God for inspiring those who work tirelessly and in your name to bring about these treatments.

Jeff

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things" 8O
Posted 05/05/2012 10:55AM #13
Life is never fair. I wish it was but....
I think some are tested unfairly.

Lord please help Jeff's wife and family through this very difficult time.

Herb
Posted 05/05/2012 10:27PM #14
Jeff Blazey said:
Also pray that I may be strong and take good care of her.
Jeff

The news about the spread must be devastating. But I believe God has a reason for all that we suffer. I will pray especially today when I celebrate Mass that you may have the strength to smile for your wife and be strong.

Sincerely,
Fr Joe

In lumine tuo videbimus lumen.

8O Home-made 10” Dob / Home-made 4” refractor

EPs: Konig 32mm (1.25") / Zhumell WF 30mm (2") / Nagler 13mm T1 / Orion Sirius Plossls 25 & 10mm / Zhumell Plossl 9 mm / Meade MA 9mm
Posted 06/04/2012 02:29PM #15
Please continue to pray. We were all set for her to enter a great "anti-PD-1" clinical trial when a last minute scan showed the melanoma had moved into her brain, which disqualifies her from the trial. She's heart broken. So am I.

Please pray for her.

Jeff

Posted 08/25/2012 04:11PM #16
At 11:30 AM. She departed peacefully and without pain, with many family and close friends around.

She was an amazing person, best friend, lover, and loyal supporter. I will miss her terribly.

Jeff