Jupiter (clearer) Nov 5th 2023 w/Mewlon 180c

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Prayers for ...

Started by Lee_S, 08/12/2010 04:30AM
Posted 08/12/2010 04:30AM Opening Post
Every once in awhile, the 4th Quarter Christian Church of Gainesville offers non-football related prayers.

A.D. and his family. A.D. was a 31-year old contractor from India who was killed in a car accident early last Saturday morning. Of all the contractors, I've worked with, A.D. was really great to work with and made the most of his time in America. I can only imagine the anguish of his family in India.

My Mom. Dealing with a major health issue, but who would kick my arse for putting it out on the internet.

[SIZE="Small"]------------
I have several telescopes, but none are semi-APO, APO, or in anyway valuable.
[/SIZE]
Posted 08/12/2010 10:27PM #1
Lee Spain said:

Every once in awhile, the 4th Quarter Christian Church of Gainesville offers non-football related prayers.

A.D. and his family. A.D. was a 31-year old contractor from India who was killed in a car accident early last Saturday morning. Of all the contractors, I've worked with, A.D. was really great to work with and made the most of his time in America. I can only imagine the anguish of his family in India.

My Mom. Dealing with a major health issue, but who would kick my arse for putting it out on the internet.

Lee, best wishes to your mom for a speedy recovery. As well, my condolences on the loss of your friend. I also lost a very close friend a few months ago -- killed by a drunk driver. It's not an easy thing to deal with, as you know.