NGC2246

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

DESPERATE!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Started by ricardoamador, 09/03/2003 07:09PM
Posted 09/03/2003 07:09PM Opening Post
Hi fellow astronomers, I ordered a Meade - LXD55 SN-8 8" f/4 go-to Schmidt-Newtonian with no UHTC telescope from astronomics more than one and a half month go, their customer service told me Meade told them the telescope was ready to ship 3 weeks ago, but still nothing and they say they don’t know what is going on. I am really worried now, since I called Meade to know what is going on. Their customer service person told me they don't have my order registred on their computer. We tried looking by name, address, telescopes ordered by astronomics and my order number at Meade. The order number i got it one month and a half ago when i called Meade, they did have the order in their computer back then.It seems the order has been cancelled, since they don't have it in their records anymore, the person who i talked to told me that order number was invalid. WHAT can I do!?!??!, I tried contacting astronomics and no response, and whorse thing is that I live in Central America and I already made reservations for travelling to the US the incomming month. Any Advice???