Need Help?

2011 SuperBowl Champions

Started by AstroMart, 04/07/2018 10:51PM

Poll Results:

0 Total Votes
Posted 01/18/2011 04:14AM #20
Maybe next year.. grin

Jon Isaacs said:

The Jets obviously know how sweet revenge is. They beat the top seed at home after a pretty sad loss..

Looking for a good game.

Packers ~ Jets

Jon
Posted 01/18/2011 08:45PM #21
Jeffrey Counsil said:

Maybe next year.. grin

Probably,

I think this year is the year for the Jets...

Jon

Posted 01/18/2011 10:40PM #22
Gotta Love the Steelers chances vs. the Jets. True, the Jets did beat the Steelers a month ago, but the Steelers were without 3 of their best (Polamalu, Miller, Jones). They'll be back this time aand BOTH teams need the win now, not just the Jets. Now that Brady's gone, don't think any team can top the Steelers D.

Looks like Packers vs. Steelers in SB 45. Team with the first SB win vs. the one with the most.
Posted 01/19/2011 08:55PM #23
The Jets beat the 2 best quarterbacks in Football.....They are playing better on defense and should play
better against the Steelers as they are mentally and physically prepared to take on anybody. They finally believe in themselves and their young quarterback, who doesn't give up. Should be a close game, and since my second favorite team is the Steelers, I'll be okay if they win also to represent the AFC! smile

Gotta go with the underdog, though........GO JETS! grin

10" Teleport (R2D2 Jr.)
Celestron Evolution 60th Ann
Canon IS 10x30 bino
Starbase80
E.S. Voyager
Explore Scientific ep's
Wonderful Rescued Greyhound  grin
(Understanding Wife)  wink 
Posted 01/22/2011 01:02PM #24
Herb York said:

You can vote for a new one

Not yet, not ever... smile

jon
Posted 01/22/2011 01:06PM #25
George Saar said:

The Jets beat the 2 best quarterbacks in Football.....They are playing better on defense and should play
better against the Steelers as they are mentally and physically prepared to take on anybody. They finally believe in themselves and their young quarterback, who doesn't give up. Should be a close game, and since my second favorite team is the Steelers, I'll be okay if they win also to represent the AFC! smile

Gotta go with the underdog, though........GO JETS! grin

I am going with the Jets simply because LT is with the Jets. Teams are made of of people, when a team gets rid of a favorite, I am more likely to follow the player and forget the team. Of course that is not too hard, most San Diego teams are quite forgettable.

JOn
Posted 01/23/2011 09:49PM #26
Either the Packers defense is very good or the Bears offense is just dead...my guess is the offense.
Posted 01/24/2011 11:15AM #27
For the last time this season! smile
Posted 01/24/2011 12:56PM #28
And that's what many believed before the Jets game. grin

Donald Allen said:

For the last time this season! smile
Posted 01/24/2011 03:11PM | Edited 01/24/2011 03:12PM #29
Sorry Packer backers, gotta like the Steelers chances in SB 45. The Steelers have a better D than the Bears (best in the league actually), and an excellent, experienced and tough QB in Ben. Mendehall looked great last night. We need Pouncey back at center though.