The Science of God

Started by Jagat, 06/02/2015 02:29AM
Posted 06/02/2015 02:29AM Opening Post
Science teaches us that in order for it to be science we must be able to achieve results that are reproducible and therefore predictable. Thus science attempts to eliminate the problems that arise from beliefs. The problems with beliefs can be demonstrated using belief in God as an example. Whatever the belief in God is, the reality is beyond whatever the belief is because of the infinity of God. Whatever our concept of our universe is it is too small, and this can be applied to every belief.

The reality of whatever our belief is is more complex than whatever concept that we are holding onto as our belief.

This does not mean that because we cannot wrap our minds around it that the universe does not exist, or quantum physics, or anything else including God.
If we define God very broadly, not as a Someone, but as infinite creativity, then we can ask ourselves do we have any personal experience of infinite creativity. And the answer is absolutely, we all do. Every moment contains the unexpected, if you distrust this just make a plan, or believe that things are exactly the way that you think they are, and what we discover is that reality is infinitely more creative than our expectation was or what we thought we knew. It has always been this way for every person that has ever been born for all of their lives, and the prediction is that it will be the experience of every person that will ever be born for all of their lives.

Reproducible results that are predictable, we just didn't consider it was an experience of God because our concept of God was too small.
Posted 06/02/2015 06:30AM | Edited 06/02/2015 06:48AM #1
"Always, no sometimes, think it's me -- But you know I know when it's a dream -- I think I know I mean a "yes" but it's all wrong -- That is I think" that I agree. I think the first step to unifying "GOD" and Science, is to get our Math right. You know, - like Martin Struther asking Paul Newman, - You got your Math right Luke?? So we start by moving a few comma's periods, etc. etc. in the "Book of John", AND change JOHN 3:16, to JOHN 3:14. No real re-write, just changing the format. NOW we got "For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten SON, that whosoever believeth in HIM shall not perish but have everlasting life. JOHN 3:14, -- AND Math says PI is equal to 3.14---------forever, so these two will match and these two eternals will be interlocked, combining Science of belief with science of Math. Yeah BOSS, I got my Math right, PLEASE let me out of this HOLE!! Thomas 8)