Like many, I have been through quite a number of scopes ranging from APO's to SCT's and MCT's. I have recently come back to a Premium APO, but the investment is rather large.
Having owned two other Fluorites, of which were the most impresive of any of the scopes I have owned, I would really like to try the TV102. My curiousities goes like this:
1. Visually- the obvious, sharpness, detail etc.
2. Functionality- ease of use.
3. Focuser- Does the object come to focus easily, or is a microfocuser necessary?
4. How well does a starbeam finder work in comparison to an 8X50 with illuminated recticle?
5. I'm really attached to my 8X50, how would I attach it to the TV102?
6. Can you store the TV in its case with a Losmany Dovetail attached?
Any other comments?
Thanks for rehashing what I am sure is a question asked numerous times.