Need Help?

I agree with Mr Obama

Started by AstroMart, 04/07/2018 03:51PM

Poll Results:

0 Total Votes
Posted 08/18/2010 11:42AM #20
Another "faux" American patriot speaks!
Posted 08/18/2010 11:57AM #21
Yet another typical left-wing response -- just call names rather than responding to arguments. Do you people believe *at all* in debating an issue on its merits?
Posted 08/18/2010 11:59AM #22
Hey Lyle, grab a box of popcorn if you have 6 minutes and watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjS0Novt3X4&feature=channel

Enjoy!!

Jim
Posted 08/18/2010 12:15PM #23
No thanks - I have grown weary of right wing nutjobs who, because of their loudness and bullying techniques have managed to hijack this great country of ours.

I, for one, am tired of it and will not just sit anymore and watch my country go down the tubes because of people who a) have no clue of what our constitution says, and b) yell and whine about THEIR constitutional rights being taken away while on the other hand denyiny rights to other.

Get over it guys, it's not just your country and your rules - it's EVERYONE"S and we are all under the law.

A PROUD DEMOCRAT AND CHRISTIAN - not just one by name!
Posted 08/18/2010 12:27PM #24
Among the things that amaze me about the left is their delusion that their every opinion is so obviously *correct* that only a nutjob could possibly disagree with them. The majority of Americans understand that the Muslim group has a right to build the mosque in their chosen location, and certainly nobody in this thread has disputed that. The issue is whether the mosque should be built at that location; the viewpoints there run the gamut from "insensitive" to "deliberately provocative".

You can pretend its about constitutional rights all you want, but THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE; you're just avoiding addressing the real concern.

And it's no surprise that Pelosi is now calling for an investigation -- she can't believe anybody could possibly disagree with her, either.
Posted 08/18/2010 12:34PM #25
Nooo - I FULLY agree that it shouldn't be built. I don;t agree with Muslim religion or philosphy - But I defend to the death their right to do so - that is what this country is supposed to be about. Otherwise, one day (and sooner than you think), we will be in the minority and will deserve the mistreatment we receive by the new majority. I wouldn;t like to see that at all.
Posted 08/18/2010 02:10PM #26

Nooo - I FULLY agree that it shouldn't be built. I don;t agree with Muslim religion or philosphy ...

As a strict constitutionalist myself, I have to point out that that is EXACTLY THE WRONG REASON for holding the opinion that the mosque shouldn't be built.
Posted 08/18/2010 02:36PM #27
You both need to get your heads out of the sand. Islam is indeed our enemy, they always have been since the time of Abraham. They are the ones who are intolerant of any religion but there own. the so called good muslim world could stop suicide bombers in a heart beat if they wanted too but they wont, because in their mind they are doing what allah instructs, to eliminate all infidels and you my friends are infidels.
Posted 08/18/2010 05:59PM #28
Sorry, this is not correct in at least one point...it was in Spain under Muslim rule that Jews flourished; Christians changed that when the Moors were ousted out of Spain. I think it is quite intemperate to cast 1 billion people as our enemy, when in fact the vast vast majority of those people are quite simply not.